Short Name: Glacier Basin Campground
Address 1: Rocky Mountain National Park
Open: Open from early Jun through early Sep
Number of Sites: 150
Full Hook: Yes
National Park: 266
Glacier Basin Campground
(8500 ft), located on Bear Lake Road approximately six miles south of the Beaver Meadow Entrance Station has 150 sites.
* Opens May 26, 2010; closes at noon September 6, 2010.
* Reservations available and recommended for Loops C & D; A & B Loops will be first-come, first-served.
* Camping fee is $20/site/night.
* Recreational vehicle and trailer length limit is 35 feet.
* Shuttle Bus access.
Glacier Basin Group Sites
* Reservations accepted and recommended.
* Camping fee is $3/person/night.
* Tents only.
* Small sites (#1 & 13) fit 9 – 15 people and a maximum of three vehicles.
* Medium sites (#2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11 & 12) fit 16-25 people and a maximum of four vehicles.
* Large sites (7, 8 & 9) fit 26- 40 people and a maximum of five vehicles.
* No limit on number of tents.
* No more than five vehicles per site.