Short Name: Moraine Park Campground
Address 1: Rocky Mountain National Park
Open: Open all year
Open all Year: Yes
Number of Sites: 245
Full Hook: Yes
National Park: 268
Moraine Park Campground
(8160 ft), located in a ponderosa pine forest above the meadows of Moraine Park on Bear Lake Road approximately two and a half miles south of the Beaver Meadows Entrance Station, has 245 sites.
* Open year round.
* Reservations accepted and recommended from May 26 to October 4, 2010.
* First-come, first-served the remainder of the year.
* Camping fee $20/site/night during the reservation period and when water is on; fee after water is turned off is $14/site/night.
* Recreational vehicle and trailer length limit is 40 feet.
* Trails from the campground connect to numerous other trails.
* Shuttle Bus access.
Moraine Park Group Sites
* Open winter only.
* First-come, first-served.
* Camping fee is $3/person/night.
* Tents only.
* Small sites fit 10 – 15 people, medium sites 16-25 people, large sites 26 – 40 people.
* No limit on number of tents.
* No more than five vehicles per site.