Address 1: 1100 NW Ridge Road
Open: Open all year
Number of Sites: 259
Vacationing along the Pacific Northwest at the Astoria-Warrenton-Seaside KOA Campground is an unforgettable experience filled with fun, adventure, and relaxing ocean breezes. We are located on the northern tip of Oregon, one mile from the ocean, and between the mouth of the Columbia River and the Pacific Ocean.
From exploring the winter home of the Lewis & Clark Expedition and Fort Clatsop to experiencing the beautiful ocean, hiking trails, outdoor crab festivals, and the vibrant personality of the local communities, camping at this Oregon KOA Campground will be a memorable vacation for the entire family, as well as a relaxing coastal retreat for those escaping the hustle and bustle of nearby cities. Open year round, we cater to both locals and vacationers alike.
Tent camping in a community
Kamping Kabins with one room
Kamping lodges for up to 8 people
The surrounding communities of Astoria, Warrenton, and Seaside, Oregon are picture perfect coastal towns offering unique shopping, historical sites, and family entertainment. You can also capture the romance of the Oregon coast by leisurely exploring maritime museums and historic lighthouses.
Directions from Seattle:
– Interstate 5 South to the Longview/Kelso Exit.
– Follow the industrial route to the Lewis & Clark Bridge to Oregon Hwy 30 W.
– Upon entering Astoria, Hwy 30 will become Hwy 101.
– Follow Hwy 101 S. into Warrenton.
– Take the second right-hand turn after Fred Meyer Shopping Center.
– At the stop sign, turn left.
– Take the next right-hand turn on Delora Beach Road which merges with Ridge Road.
– Follow Ridge Road for approximately 3 miles.
– The Astoria Warrenton Seaside KOA is located on the right side of the road.
Directions from Portland:
– Hwy 30 (follow instructions from Seattle, except use Interstate 5 North). OR
– From Hwy 26 exit on Hwy 101 and continue through Seaside. Please read this travel advisory regarding construction closure times for the Dennis Edwards tunnel here: http://www.dennisedwardstunnel.org/ -Continue north 11 miles to Camp Rilea.
– Follow posted signs for Fort Stevens.
– The entrance to the Astoria Warrenton Seaside KOA is across the highway from Fort Stevens.